Week 4 Edition
The following players are sure to either wreck or make your bets and win or lose your fantasy games for you if you choose to play them. There are probably better options, but Junk Time is always a good time!
I don’t like a lot this week, because there are not a lot of big lines on the board, but I did my best to throw a few out that have potential.
- Blake Bortles – Ole Blake takes his permanent residence on the list. He is the KING of Junk Time!
- Chris Johnson – I think Ellington will see most of the work against the 49’ers, but if the Cards get up, CJ could get some late junk time work to try to put it away. I don’t feel strongly about this one, but the game script is there.
- Thomas Rawls – Ok, I may be reaching here, but Seattle should be up late in this game. They may just choose to rest the rookie Carson to keep him fresh.
- Jordan Matthews – I considered Matthews as a sleeper this week, but I like him better here. The Bills will get a late score and it probably won’t matter to anyone not playing the Falcons D this week. I think you can use him as a reach play in week 4.
- George Kittle – Celek got the junk TD last week, and this week it will be Kittle’s turn, once again breaking Hyde owners hearts.