We had a great week with sleepers last week hitting on 5 out of 8. Let’s see if we can keep the momentum going in week 4! We didn’t see as many this week that I really liked, but here are a few that could help you in DFS or even season long if needed.
- Trevor Siemian – Siemian struggled last week against a Bills D that has proven to be better than expected, holding each of their opponents to 17 points or less. This week he gets an Oakland team that really struggles in the defensive backfield. Look for him and the Denver WRs to have a field day this week
- Andre Ellington – We saw Ellington get more volume last week with 10 touches, and we like the pass catching backs against the 49’ers.
- Theo Riddick – Minnesota has a nasty front and are really good on the back end. Riddick has double digit catch potential in this game.
- Taylor Gabriel – The Bills gave up 4 catches for 55 yards to Bennie Fowler last week, and we think that Gabriel will get similar volume this week. If he gets a score like he did last week, then he pays.
- Mike Wallace – Wallace has put up good numbers in his revenge games against the Steelers, so he is on our list this week. He is always a threat for a long TD, and if anything can wake him up this season, it is a home match-up against the Steelers.
- Rashard Higgins – Higgins was on our list last week, and he burned us, but seeing as the Bengals gave up 6/122 to Geronimo Allison, we have to think Higgins has sleeper potential again this week
Jared Cook – OK maybe he is not a full fledged sleeper as he is probably starting in deep leagues, but he hasn’t performed very well this year. If Denver’s D has a weakness it is to the TE, and we have seen what Cook can do when he has opportunity. Carr should be looking his way at least 10 times this week.