There are several guys that I am looking at this week for a sleeper role. Our sleepers have been pretty good, so I will keep trying to help you guys out and find contrarian plays for DFS and bye week help for season long leagues.
- Jacoby Brissett – SF has been generous to QB’s this year, Only picking off 2 passes. Brissett has improved every week, and he could put up big points this week.
- Jake Cutler – Cutler has been brutal this year, but the Titans secondary is atrocious. They have already given up double digit TD’s through the air this year. Could be the week Cutler turns that frown upside down.
- Josh McCown – Cleveland has been very nice to QB’s this year. Even Flacco went for 200+ and 2 TD’s. McCown is not a great player, but he could help you this week if needed.
- Alex Collins – Collins looked really good last week in a short sample, and Oakland’s D is not great against the run. He may get more opportunities with this offense struggling and West disappearing. He is a powerful runner, so he could get the goal line work as well.
- Jerick McKinnon – Cook is out, and let’s face it, Lat Murray is a stumbling mess. McKinnon has shown he can get it done in a complementary role, and he has the potential to do some good things on 3rd down. He could get 6+ targets out of the backfield this week.
- Nelson Agholor – With Peterson on Jeffrey, it could be a big game for Agholor. Just enough to get us back on his bandwagon, so he can mess the bed next week!
- Donte Moncrief – We expect that TY and Moncrief will have big days against the 49’ers. He did score last week and Brissett is getting more comfortable.
- Jesse James – Jax corners are tough, so there may be more opportunity for James this week. He is a boom or bust, needing a touchdown to be viable, but he should be in the game plan this week.
- Jermaine Gresham – Philly has given up almost 15 fantasy points per game to the TE so far this season. Gresham has been on the field a lot, but not effective. If there is any week he could get a score, it’s this week against the Eagles.
Chris “The Junkman” Camilleri